Discussion Forum

My Prayer For Lil Biz 34 Replies

Started by Martha Salone. Last reply by Martha Salone Nov 6, 2010.

Requesting Prayer For My Oldest Brother Billy 20 Replies

Started by Martha Salone. Last reply by Martha Salone Oct 8, 2010.

Response to your Comments about School Closure 17 Replies

Started by Doc Thomas. Last reply by Patricia Ann Blaine Mar 11, 2010.

Photos

• Add Photos

Latest Activity

Profile IconNEW LIFE MUSIC NETWORK now has WordPress
Oct 29, 2020
Profile IconNEW LIFE MUSIC NETWORK now has chat
Oct 29, 2020
Ahsimed htims updated their profile
Jul 26, 2020
Larry Blakney posted photos
Jan 22, 2020
Profile IconJ saviour the Ghetto preacher, Hank Jordan, James Pollard and 3 more joined NEW LIFE MUSIC NETWORK
Jan 22, 2020
Da`Gatherer-henry t beach jr posted a video

Da' Gatherer "Str8up" UnOfficial Music Video

Da' Gatherer presents his FIRST single under our NEW LABEL, Platinum Level Production, called "STR8UP". Written & Composed by Purvis "PBX" Beach, D'von "D.C....
Aug 9, 2019
Kamal Emanuel posted a video

Highlights of Africa Day Coop City BX Bless the Mic Ciphers TV

The African Immigrant Commission of The Bronx and Connecticut's Africa Day brought together politicians, community activist and entertainers. Kamal Imani TV ...
Aug 9, 2019
Larry Blakney updated their profile
Apr 9, 2019

Events

Father, in the Name of Jesus, I pray that you will allow your healing virtues to flow through Lil Biz  

right now. Touch every part of him, and let his spirit know that you are his healer. Touch his family right now Lord. Comfort, and strengthen them. I know you still have works for him to do. Raise him up again to continue to do your will. He belongs to you Lord. Restore him again. Restoration Lord. Restoration. Roll my brother's soul into your very operating room and work on him.

I trust, and we trust that you will do it. We thank you, and praise you in advance.

http://www.slide.com/r/63Qi7w4f6T9UOPKGB-6FYNv2d_z4mETQ?previous_vi...

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lilbiz

I dedicate this song to Lil Biz, and his family.
This was a Prophetic Song given to us during one of our Worship Services on July 5, 2009.
I Believe this was given to us from the Holy Spirit for this family, for this time.....We Speak LIFE.... in the name of JESUS as they are facing this challenge that has come against them.

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_3864220

ENCOURAGEMENT FROM ANOTHER PARENT NOT TO LOSE HOPE OR GIVE UP

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/1190998053029924701iAyWXl

Views: 70

Replies to This Discussion

I too stand in agreement I know the prayers of the righteous indeed availeth much! May God by His mercy and grace bring everyone and everything in alignment with His will that God may receive the fullest glory possible. We bind the enemy in the name of Jesus may the Spirit of Life be released into the room to receive all Glory and may the enemy receive none...In Jesus Name I pray Amen
I am so thankful to all of the supporters that are praying for my son Lil Biz at this time.

What was supposed to be a minor surgery turned out to be more but I know there is nothing to hard for God. There is Nothing Impossible for God. The update is this: He is in St. John Hospital at this time in St. Louis. He is still on life support so he has not awaken YET!!! But we continue to talk with him, read the WORD to him, Pray with him and even siing to him. We are a Faith family so we walk by Faith and NOT by Sight. We continue to speak Life over him no matter what it looks like. My heart truly goes out to you and all the supporters for your concern for Lil Biz. I know it had to be God for me to even get on my laptop to even see your message because my family and I just came home from the hospital for a few minutes only to turn around and go right back this evening. Im sure Lil Biz thank all of you for the Love and Support!!! May God Bless All of You!!!

http://newlifemusicnetwork.ning.com/group/prayerroom/forum/topics/m...
http://newlifemusicnetwork.ning.com/profile/EvangelistSDSmith

Find more videos like this on New Life Music Network
Lil Biz HAS SPOKEN!! Today, for the first time since entering the hospital over a month ago, the nurse asked Lil Biz if he was doing o.k. and he murmured: uh huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GLORY TO GOD!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! GLORY GLORY GLORY...LORD NOT UNTO US ...NOT UNTO US...LORD WE GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY!! HALELUJAH!!! TO YOU ALONE LORD BELONG ESCAPES FROM DEATH!! THE GOD OF OUR SALVATION!! JESUS WE LOVE YOU FOR YOUR FAITHFULNESS!!
Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chantez 'Lil Biz' Adams, and his family, continues to go through. He is currently at the Barnes Jewish Hospital, St Peters, MO, room 2210. I watched as the nurse turned his body from one position to another and there were obvious changes in his facial expressions as she turned him. Although he did not appear to enjoy the shift, it was good to see that he had facial expressions. Shortly after the comfort practioner single handedly turned him and left the room, the feeding tube machine alarm sounded as a result of the comfort practioner having leaned Chantez directly onto the feeding tube during the turning which restricted the flow of the liquid food to his body. Eventhough the doctor was in the room, the comfort care practioner was called back in to the room but had to go find the nurse to actually silence the machine. The doctor was not very encouraging about the prognosis for Chantez. I asked if the doctor had seen x-rays from an MRI or brain scan and if he had garnered his assessments from the evidence. He said that he did not need x-rays to see that Chantez has considerable unrevertable brain damage based on his inability to move on his own. The physical theropist, who had been responsible for 'exercising' Chantez has now trained the family to move Chantez' arms, hands and legs during visits. When his mother asked her in the hallway for the days on which she is now providing physical theropy for Chantez, she said that she had not been scheduled to work with him so she doesn't know. This hospital has been rated among the top in the nation.

Please pray to the Father that Chantez 'Lil Biz' Adams is getting the medical care that he needs.
They seemed to have called it quits for Lil Biz. The regular hospital doctors suggesting that the family consider allowing Chantez to comfort Chantez. Through meetings with the doctors, his mother learned that these doctors are describing the term "comfort" as a similie for "just stop trying". But God.

God has directed Chantez to the Forbes selected Number One long term acute-care facitlity
for long term acute-care which is conveniently located in the Saint Louis City area.

Some one must have been praying to God for Chantez to get all of the
care that was due to him. Prayers are being answered. Please keep praying.
Thank God for His Power to MOVE MOUNTAINS!!!! He's still God, and He's still GOOD!!!!!!
Our friend Chantez "Lil Biz" Adams has passed on home to be with the Lord

PLEASE REMEMBER his mother

Evangelist Sherrie Smith and thier entire family in prayer.

http://newlifemusicnetwork.ning.com/profile/EvangelistSDSmith?xg_so...
God is still our REFUGE and STRENGTH , our very present help in trouble.
Though it seems hard right now, God is still our joy. My prayers are with this family.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service