Friday night: Mr. James Clark of Better Family Life, Inc. will be speaking about issues affecting our men today. The event is free and open.
- Then the men will stay over for a night of fellowship, fun and games, and even fishing! Men will be free to camp inside or out, and there will be activities for all ages.
- Everyone is reminded to bring breakfast food to be prepared and served. Menu to include:
- If you are staying overnight, bring your personal supplies including:
1. Wash Cloth
3. Toothbrush and Tooth Paste
4. Extra Socks
5. Games (optional)
- 10. Those who will be fishing need to bring their own fishing gear.
As usual, this will be a terrific outing for men of all ages. Get ready for an enjoyable time and bring your buddy. You'll be glad you did!
CEC Information Desk