I would like to give glory to God for His grace on this past Saturday. First the weather from Wednesday evening thru Friday night was wind and cold rain. So much to the point as I prayed I told myself that the Lord told me to do this and the weather was in His hands. The next morning the sun came through the window to wake me up LOL This day was the most beautiful day we've had in a while. By the time we got to the field where Lil Mike was murdered, DJ G was already setting up his equipment. I went in the store next to the field to hook up the electrical cord for DJ G. When I returned the people start gathering from the surrounding churches.Thanks to Minister Larry Rodgers we had signs, such as "Jesus Saves, "Peace, "Love" etc. At 11am we had Bishop Taylor, Bishop Robinson, Pastor Solomon Williams,Pastor Bradley, Pastor Gwynn, and pastor Gill to offer their support. Later pastor Patton, pastor Payne and pastor Danny Coleman. I thank God for these men of God to come along with me to bring " An Answer to Violence"
After sharing what the rally was about, a song was play by Bebe and Cece Winans on Grace. When that finished We spoke to the crowd that we were taking the gloves off and coming right to the point. The answer to all these problems is Jesus!! because the problem is sin. The gospel is the power of God unto salvation. We also made a pledge that we the ministers of God was going to continue to be present in the streets.
We told the crowd "get use to this face, because you are going to see it a lot... holla at a preacher when you see him in the streets. The ministers that spoke on the microphone echoed the same. By surprise Reggie Reg a Christian comedian came and shared his testimony, my boys Mynista and Slugger Roo came and shared a powerful word and song. Paster Coleman appealed to the people and introduced a young man that shared a poem "Jesus is coming soon". Through-out the crowd I noticed during the music the people of God had prayer huddles throughout crowd ministering to the residence in the area. I saw people with tears in there eyes praying to God for a change, Glory to God. About that time tears started to well up in my eyes and I tried to hold them back because I wanted to look "hard" and not look like a punk to these street cats. After a while it didn't matter because everybody was being touched by the Holy Spirit. I sensed the healing power of God flow over the field. The alter call was made and the after math was 15 people responded with 6 souls receiving Christ, that filled out the follow thru cards to continue in the faith. The others stated they were either in need of a church and or wanted to be a part of Project STL. So we have info on 15 people to minister to. I thank God for my Pastors to share this responsibility. We claimed the field for Jesus and made it Holy Ground. Before we left a brother named Malcolm who I've pledge to mentor came to me to introduce me to Lil Mike's grandmother and two aunts. We turned the rest of the rally to DJ G as he sent anointed sounds through out the hood. While the music played people fellowshipped under the beautiful sunny sky and were served hot dogs thanks to the Dream Center's

grill ministry and Jerry Willis. Tuesday Minister Banks and I will be walking the streets to minister to the people and meet at the"Healing Field"

Views: 35

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Praise God! We could not be there but prayed in the spirit and believed that the power of Grace would show up with physical healing and salvation. "For the Kingdom of God is not in word only, but in Power." ( 1 Cor. 4:20) Our prayer is that more physical healings and miracles will manifest at every rally believers implement. We believe that the Lord desires to minister supernatural physical healing equally with leading the lost to Christ. I believe this same Grace is available to all believers that minister 'from' the position of Christ (Grace in Them) as opposed to just salvation to others. I have led many to Christ (in street rallies, in my home, in front of the liquor store, the rice house, and at high school football games, etc.) but never understood that physical healings & miracles are synonymous with salvation. (Sozo)

My wife ministered healing to her 80 year old father about 8 months ago who regularly went to a "social" church but never really accepted an "experiential knowledge" of Jesus Christ as personal savior. The doctor said that he had 'clogs' in his heart' and needed surgery. She laid hands on him, anointed him with some 'grease,' and calmly acknowledged that this was Jesus' finished work and 'requested (Grace & Mercy) to fulfill this truth in her dad. He was instantly healed and 3 days later it was confirmed by his doctor that he did not need surgery.

The 'residue' of God's goodness ( His goodness leads to repentance) in this experience brought him to Christ as personal savior the same day of prayer for healing! Jesus (and Christ in us) Heals them all, if they need healing in any area of their lives. As Apostle Ron used to preach, 'This is God's idea', and when we know what He has already done in the Spiritual realm, we simply acknowledge and appropriate it.

Additionally, I know by experience that those in the Kingdom have authority over the weather. (Mark 11:23, 24) We took authority over the weather no less than 20 times for huge yard sales and ministry trips to shopping centers. God confirmed his word (as we went) with signs following every single time. We went to her relatives BBQ set and they were ''tripped out" when we commanded the rain to stop instantly! Some were awed and asked us to pray for them. (After that, Like Ali used to say in his prime, "It's all over" now!)

We are flowing with this kind of ministry in shopping centers, etc. in our area and it follows us with signs and wonders! Before we splurge, we just ask 'Grace' & Mercy (because of Jesus) to 'do his thing' and lead us inwardly to touch those he wants us to pray for. A word of knowledge or just a 'strong compassion' for those we see is preceded by the 'Peace of God' and our 'Yes' to share. Our ministering in this manner is indeed the proof that, ""For the Kingdom of God is not in word only, but in Power." ( 1 Cor. 4:20) Glory to God! So that the excellency may be of God, and not of us.. It's in us all that believe!

I can't wait, so to speak, and am so excited anticipating to share our "Embrace the Grace Seminar" in St. Louis as the Lord leads sometime soon.
Embrace the Grace Baby!!!!!!!
Embrace the Grace, and even the Power! Glory and praise to God! What an awesome relationship we have with our Lord! Praise God.

..that sounds awesome! Thanks so much for your portion!
Dear Pastor Haynes,
I really thank God for the mighty work you're doing in the streets, and the wisdom God gives you to minister to His people.
I am pleased to be a vital part of this outreach. I love your passon for souls,it is such as I've not seen in a long time. I just want to admonish you to continue in the faith and watch the good things God is and will do through
you and for you.You have my full support and devotion to the ministry and to you. I'm with you in all that you do.
I thank God for your heart, it's one that God can trust and so can I. Thank you!

Your sister in Christ, &and your wife
Ruby Haynes
Praise the King of kings and Lord of lords!!!!
An awesome outreach will take place on Good Friday!

RSS

Latest Activity

Larry Blakney updated their profile
Apr 9
Larry Blakney posted events
Apr 7
Carl Bachman updated their profile
Feb 27
Carl Bachman updated their profile photo
Feb 27
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G left a comment for Terrance Point5 Alfaro
"Congratulations on you new project!"
Jan 19
Profile IconGRACE, Kingdom Brothers, GRACE and 2 more were featured
Jan 19
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G left a comment for Mel Smith
"Greetings Mel, it's been a minute since Time Will Tell.  Do you have something in the…"
Jan 19
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G left a comment for Mel Smith
"Greetings Mel, it's been awhile...you moved to Florida?!  Loving music from "Time…"
Jan 19
GRACE posted a status
"To Remind You Of The Power & Dominion You Have Over evil! ANYTHING Unlike GOD It "Gotta Go"! https://soundcloud.com/user-693495181/gotta-go"
Dec 26, 2018
kr updated their profile
Dec 21, 2018
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G's photo was featured
Nov 12, 2018
Stacy Blaine Offord's photo was featured
Nov 12, 2018
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G's video was featured

2018 MSP Fun Fest

Join Men Standing Positive for #MSPFunFest 2018 - Saturday November 17th, 2018 from 1 pm to 4 pm! Location: Dunbar Elementary School- 1835 Tudor Avenue East ...
Nov 12, 2018
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G posted a video

2018 MSP Fun Fest

Join Men Standing Positive for #MSPFunFest 2018 - Saturday November 17th, 2018 from 1 pm to 4 pm! Location: Dunbar Elementary School- 1835 Tudor Avenue East ...
Nov 12, 2018
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G's album was featured
Nov 12, 2018
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G commented on Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G's album
Nov 12, 2018
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G posted a photo
Nov 12, 2018
Profile IconVeronica Shumpert and Timothy Logan Jr joined NEW LIFE MUSIC NETWORK
Nov 12, 2018
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G's video was featured

MIC MONDAY w/ Natalie Lauren: OWN YOUR ART

MIC MONDAY is a weekly series in which Natalie shares her insight on the music business. -Basic Song Structure -Calculating Ownership Structure -How to Copyr...
Sep 2, 2018
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G posted a video

MIC MONDAY w/ Natalie Lauren: OWN YOUR ART

MIC MONDAY is a weekly series in which Natalie shares her insight on the music business. -Basic Song Structure -Calculating Ownership Structure -How to Copyr...
Sep 2, 2018

© 2019   Created by Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service