Revival,Revival,Revival There is a move of God going on in the North Side of St. Louis that is coming from the streets that I haven't seen in a long time. After the rally Saturday that we shared 15 responded to the alter call with 6 committing to Christ. Pastor Danny Coleman of the Church of Christ the Divine, passed out free tickets to an illustrated sermon on a modern day prodigal son performed the next day. That Sunday my wife and I attended, to our surprise the church was packed with young people from the churches and the streets. The play was performed well with a message of how the satanic forces try to deceive our youth through gangster rap. The end of the play showed a young man that strayed away from his roots in the church, returned to God after tragedy surrounded him as a result of his prior decisions. Pastor Coleman at the alter call in the play turned up the lights and made an appeal to the audience. At first it was no response, then one and four and then it grew to about 23 souls, young men and women crying and giving themselves to Christ. I assisted pastor Coleman along with about 3 other ministers and his wife.
And if that was not enough, Tuesday morning was the day of the funeral of Lil Mike.I got there a half an hour early. I could not believe the crowd that came in the rain. People was every where about 300 mostly youth showed up. You can tell by their dress that some were affiliated with a gang and just around Boys In The Hood Some I recognized from the rally and they recognized me.Pastor Coleman was there to represent theHomicide Ministers & Community Alliance "It's a lot of hard people in the grave" he said. He challenged them to humble themselves and come to Jesus. "Let not the death of your friend Lil Mike be in vain ,make a change and come to Jesus" With that he did something that is normally not done on this type of occasion and that was make an alter call. Two responded after a second appeal, one young man from the family, and a young lady from the crowd. At that time we the ministers stood on our feet and began to beckon the people to come, and one by one then two and three at a time they came. The front of the church and part of the aisle was crowed with 51 men and women with their hands lifted praying for salvation. To God be the Glory. Revival, Revival, Revival. Pastor Coleman and I along with others are scheduling a revival for next week with these new converts to solidify them

in their faith as we continue to meet and greet them in the street . I thank God for my covering Bishop Steward who asked to walk the streets with me as well as Pastor Coleman. The total we know of this weekend is approximately 80 souls. Continue to pray as we continue to labor in our part of the field "The Healing Field"

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

My ,My,My,
The tears that fill my eyes at this moment of pure joy , to hear how the Holy Spirit has showed up , and showed out !
Prase to our Father God . I mean what a work God is doing though you Don't ever give up ,and My prayer is your out-reach
continue's to reach lost souls for Christ.
Patricia Ann Blaine
Austin Texas
Thank you for your prayers and support I'm inspired by your love for out-reach
I told DJ G I wanted to claim you as my mom,if you would have me.

Thank you we need all that God would supply us with.

Now this looks like those at the table with Christ., Soldiers. "No suits and ties/ Hmmmmm? Something to chew on!
First I want you to know that what you do for the Kingdom will be on the big screen (heaven) and the channel want change! I have read the discussion several times because I'm a motivational speaker out of Austin and the painful thing is we have the same problem but there are so few lovers of the people its suffocating. As much as I enjoy your victory my heart cries for the lost of my city. I have been thinking about how when I was in the army, being from field artillery that we depended on 2-2 cav. They were the field grunts who established positions in the field. You know ' paved the way, set things up and made it easier for us. One day I was trying to be funny as we waited on 2-2 cav to come out to graff and set up for us. I jokingly said "what if they never come" and no one laughed as a matter fact that got right down upset a the idea and suggested that I shouldn't play like that! You know were I'm going with this:) We need you to keep paving the way for the rest of us soldiers. I'm reading your post and becoming more conviced not to be so slow to loving those who seem hard. It's easy to make an excuse or reason why you don't want to help, but God needs soldiers! I'm so proud of you and will consider your vision every morning I rise. Bless ya, and remember Jesus is enjoying this work. JB (O.D.S.)
For you to recognize this tells me you are a soldier do what the Commander and Chief tells you to do....He wouldn't command it if you couldn't do it. I use to be a shy skinny self conscience introverted kid, with a self esteem problem. But God....need I say more? Go forth soldier more back up is on the way

All I can say is......You are who you are, for such a time as this.
Your beginning was what it was, for such a time as this.
Your tests were so tough, for such a time as this.
You are where you are, for such a time as this.
You're doing what you're doing for such a time as this.
You go through what you go through, for such a time as this.
And, for such a time as this, you still have an even greater work to do for God's Kingdom (Esther 2:14d).
Keep on "Reachin Em", and "Teachin Em" for our Lord and Saviour:)
Hello out there,
I want to say a word on behalf of Tower. founder and leader of the group One Direction. I live in Austin Texas, and I attend the same Church as Tower, I have known him many years and have seen his sincerity in the work of the Lord, Tower is know as Minister .Martin, at the Mount Sinai Missionary Baptist Church here in Austin Texas where the senor Pastor is A.W. Mays.

Tower is doing a big work here in Austin for our youth Check out his page (One Direction ) where the leader is Min. Tower Martin a mighty warrior 0f Jesus Christ our Lord. Tower works with young men and boys, He is on TV sharing The Lords massage in word and song that reaches our youth right where they are. His success is based on FAITH that if he makes one step The Holy Spirit will work everything out and pave the way. So Sisters and Bothers in Christ
let us all agree together for success around the world to win souls for Christ.
Servant Patricia Ann Blaine
Austin Texas

RSS

Latest Activity

Larry Blakney updated their profile
Apr 9
Larry Blakney posted events
Apr 7
Carl Bachman updated their profile
Feb 27
Carl Bachman updated their profile photo
Feb 27
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G left a comment for Terrance Point5 Alfaro
"Congratulations on you new project!"
Jan 19
Profile IconGRACE, Kingdom Brothers, GRACE and 2 more were featured
Jan 19
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G left a comment for Mel Smith
"Greetings Mel, it's been a minute since Time Will Tell.  Do you have something in the…"
Jan 19
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G left a comment for Mel Smith
"Greetings Mel, it's been awhile...you moved to Florida?!  Loving music from "Time…"
Jan 19
GRACE posted a status
"To Remind You Of The Power & Dominion You Have Over evil! ANYTHING Unlike GOD It "Gotta Go"! https://soundcloud.com/user-693495181/gotta-go"
Dec 26, 2018
kr updated their profile
Dec 21, 2018
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G's photo was featured
Nov 12, 2018
Stacy Blaine Offord's photo was featured
Nov 12, 2018
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G's video was featured

2018 MSP Fun Fest

Join Men Standing Positive for #MSPFunFest 2018 - Saturday November 17th, 2018 from 1 pm to 4 pm! Location: Dunbar Elementary School- 1835 Tudor Avenue East ...
Nov 12, 2018
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G posted a video

2018 MSP Fun Fest

Join Men Standing Positive for #MSPFunFest 2018 - Saturday November 17th, 2018 from 1 pm to 4 pm! Location: Dunbar Elementary School- 1835 Tudor Avenue East ...
Nov 12, 2018
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G's album was featured
Nov 12, 2018
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G commented on Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G's album
Nov 12, 2018
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G posted a photo
Nov 12, 2018
Profile IconVeronica Shumpert and Timothy Logan Jr joined NEW LIFE MUSIC NETWORK
Nov 12, 2018
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G's video was featured

MIC MONDAY w/ Natalie Lauren: OWN YOUR ART

MIC MONDAY is a weekly series in which Natalie shares her insight on the music business. -Basic Song Structure -Calculating Ownership Structure -How to Copyr...
Sep 2, 2018
Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G posted a video

MIC MONDAY w/ Natalie Lauren: OWN YOUR ART

MIC MONDAY is a weekly series in which Natalie shares her insight on the music business. -Basic Song Structure -Calculating Ownership Structure -How to Copyr...
Sep 2, 2018

© 2019   Created by Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service