Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G's Discussions (504)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"I see [iTp] in Brielle!!"

Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G replied May 28, 2012 to Increase the Peace ✌

1 May 28, 2012
Reply by Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G

"Wow...may the Lord's will be done.  May his testimony further glorify God!"

Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G replied Apr 7, 2012 to Pray for Donald LAWRENCE

1 Apr 7, 2012

"The BASIC Initiative Website The BASIC Initiative The BASIC Initiative developed out…"

Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G replied Jan 24, 2012 to BASIC Opportunity

2 Jan 24, 2012

"Do you have a link to a particular aspect of the BASIC Initiative that you think wou…"

Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G replied Jan 10, 2012 to BASIC Opportunity

2 Jan 24, 2012

"How is the music files recovery coming?  Where you able to connect with Dr. Hicks?"

Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G replied May 3, 2011 to May 28th Event - Nashville

1 May 3, 2011

"Serious Tools and Opportunities for Serious Artists http://www.reverbnation.com/mai…"

Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G replied Aug 2, 2010 to Where did the music players go?

3 Aug 2, 2010

"Indeed Barbrah, I think you are most helpful. I did think of the fact that most of…"

Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G replied Jul 22, 2010 to Where did the music players go?

3 Aug 2, 2010

"Congratulations of another milestone! God is raising up a standard!"

Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G replied Apr 25, 2010 to When God hears the voice (cry) of the youth he will raise up a standard

2 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Teresa

"Thank you for this wonderful prayer...i'd like to have it copy/pasted under the Sumn…"

Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G replied Apr 18, 2010 to How Many Believe God Works In Mysterious Ways?

5 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Linda L. Johnson

"How do we really avoid our good being evil spoken of? Are there always going to be '…"

Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G replied Apr 17, 2010 to Would you sacrifice a gaze for God!

5 Apr 17, 2010

RSS

Latest Activity

Nicole Patrick left a comment for Andrey Allen
"Nice to know you,My name is Tuyet, i will like us to have a private talk, please contact me through…"
Saturday
Nicole Patrick left a comment for Timothy Robert-Louis McDowell
"Nice to know you,My name is Nicole,i will like us to have a private talk, please contact me through…"
Feb 4
Nicole Patrick left a comment for JULIUS KASIGYI
"Nice to know you,My name is Nicole,i will like us to have a private talk, please contact me through…"
Feb 4
Nicole Patrick left a comment for Andre L. Carter
Feb 4
Nicole Patrick left a comment for Joshua Anyaoha
Feb 4
Nicole Patrick left a comment for Gary Nobles
Feb 4
Nicole Patrick left a comment for Lemoi Desina
Feb 4
Nicole Patrick left a comment for Helen Harden
Feb 4
Nicole Patrick left a comment for mukose farouq
Feb 4
Nicole Patrick left a comment for Hernandes Union
Feb 4
Nicole Patrick left a comment for Em Kingdom Flava
Feb 4
Nicole Patrick left a comment for Robert Ssesanga
Feb 4
Nicole Patrick left a comment for Kasozi David
Feb 4
Nicole Patrick left a comment for keith worhington
Feb 4
Nicole Patrick left a comment for Syd Judah
Feb 4
Nicole Patrick left a comment for Sandra Huggins
Feb 4
Nicole Patrick left a comment for janis
Feb 4
Nicole Patrick left a comment for flim thomas
Feb 4
Nicole Patrick left a comment for Min. Jennifer Young
Feb 4
Nicole Patrick left a comment for Dulce Gaede
Feb 4

© 2020   Created by Gerald Peoples Jr ~~ DJ G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service